Director's Citation Award Nomination Criteria
The Director's Citation recognizes the efforts of members of the public, WSDA employees, groups or organizations that:
- Promote or enhance the work or public understanding of WSDA or Washington agriculture in general.
- Provide for the continued enhancement of WSDA, an agency division or agriculture in general.
- Develop or enrich a program that educates others or more effectively explains the goals of a particular WSDA program or agricultural activity.
Submitting a nomination:
Washington State Dept. of Agriculture
Director's Office — Award Nomination
P.O. Box 42560, Olympia, WA
Or email the information to us. If submitting by email, please include the information as outlined in the form, including:
- The name of the person or organization you are nominating for recognition.
- The reason you wish to nominate them. Please include details. If the recognition is for a specific activity, please include dates and locations.
- Include your contact information, including phone number and mailing address.
You can email nominations to MFinkenbinder@agr.wa.gov or mail your nomination to the address listed above.
No matter how you submit your nomination, include any supporting information, such as links to news stories or websites, clippings of news articles, photos or any other documentation to support the proposed award recipient's nomination.