Farm to Breakfast
Breakfast programs are a great way to incorporate Washington grown products! Common breakfast ingredients such as berries and fruit, milk, yogurt, and dairy products, and grains are all grown in Washington.
Check out some resources below on school breakfast and Washington grown foods:
- Washington School Breakfast resources - United Way King County
- School Breakfast Program Best Practices - OSPI Child Nutrition
- Start Strong with Breakfast Program - Washington State Dairy Council
- Bringing Farm to School into Breakfast - National Farm to School Network
- Discover School Breakfast materials - USDA FNS
- School Breakfast: Making it Work in Large School Districts - Food Research & Action Center
Contact WSDA Farm to School for help using local foods in your breakfast program.