Consumer Protection and Complaints

What do you need today?

Consumer Protection and Complaints

If you have a concern about a product or service that WSDA regulates, we want to know. Below are the ways we protect the state’s consumers.

Food Complaints

Submit a concern or complaint about a food product through our online reporting form or calling our toll-free line. If reporting illness related to food, you should also contact your doctor or county health department.

Learn More

Organic Inquiries and Complaints

Farms and businesses representing crops and agricultural products as organic must be certified by an accredited organic certification agency and comply with the USDA organic regulations. If you are unsure if a farm or business is certified, or if you have reason to believe they are not complying with the USDA organic regulations please contact the WSDA Organic Program.