Tips for Registrants
- Utilize the Metals Calculator to determine if your product passes the WSDA Heavy Metals Standards.
- When selecting a laboratory to perform your metals analysis, be sure that it can perform the metals analysis using acceptable methodology.
- Put the product name on the laboratory report.
- Be sure to complete and submit the proper registration forms. (Refer to the section on Commercial Fertilizer Product Registration above.)
- Registrants should understand that the registration staff is unable to review labels without the full registration package being submitted. Registrants are invited to contact Fertilizer Registration Staff at (360) 902-2025 if they have questions when preparing their registration package.
- Products containing a fertilizer and pesticide must be registered separately as a fertilizer and pesticide product. Commercial pesticide product registration information is available on the internet at our Pesticide Registration Site.