Metals in Fertilizers
Washington State Studies and Publications related to fertilizers
- Levels of Nonnutritive Substances in Fertilizers Report to the Legislature
- A Report on the Plant Uptake of Metals from Fertilizer. December 2001. Updated August 2002.
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Zinc Fertilizers Made From Recycled Hazardous Secondary Materials (Final Rule), July 20, 2002
- Association of American Plant Food Control Officials (AAPFCO) The Heavy Metal Rule (SUIP #25)
- The Fertilizer Institute (TFI) Health Risk Evaluation of Select Metals in Inorganic Fertilizers Post Application, Jan. 16, 2000. Risk assessment on which the AAPFCO proposed standards are based.
- California Dept. of Food and Agriculture Fertilizer Law