Metals in Fertilizers

What do you need today?

Metals in Fertilizers

Phone (509) 995-2876

The Washington State Department of Agriculture (WSDA) is responsible for regulating the labeling and distribution of commercial fertilizers.  This page provides information about the state's regulation of fertilizers and other related documents.

Washington State Laws and Rules Related to Metals in Fertilizers

Current Laws and Rules

Metals Analysis Conducted by WSDA

Washington State Studies and Publications related to fertilizers

Related Links

Agency Contacts

  • Washington State Dept. of Agriculture (360) 902-2025
  • Washington State Dept. of Ecology (360) 407-6755
  • Washington State Dept. of Health (360) 236-3174
  • Washington State Dept. of Labor and Industries (360) 902-5478
  • Washington State University (253) 445-4573